Available 2 Java, 1 Sr.Dot net consultant for your DIRECT client reks.......................

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mandarkraftware@gmail.com, Jul 23, 2007.

    Let me present list of my available consultants

    Two Java Consultant
    One Sr. Dot Net Consultant

    For more details, contact me on mailto: or call me
    on 402 408 6601

    I Excellent Java Const having 8+ yrs exp available for your direct
    client reks.

    Name : Ram
    Current Location : Tulsa, OK
    Rate : Open
    Available : 2 weeks
    notice

    Summary

    · 9 years experience in Software Development
    · Expertise in
    · Jboss 4.0.2/4.0.5
    · Webservices
    · EJB 3.0
    · Oracle 9,8.i/7.1
    · XML/XSLT
    · PL/SQL
    · Struts framework
    · JSP/Servlets/JDBC
    · Solaris/linux/unix
    · SDLC/Agile Methodologies
    · Java/j2ee Design patterns
    · E-learning/Business Intelligence/Telecom

    Skill Summary:

    Programming Language Java 1.4 /1.5
    Database Oracle 8x/9x, MySQL 3.x, 4, PostgreSQL, MS SQL 2000.
    Platforms UNIX, Linux, Windows (all versions)
    Frameworks Jakarta Struts 1.1, Cocoon 2.0.1,Hybernate
    Scripting JSP,servlet,XML, XSLT, HTML, dHTML, JavaScript.CSS,AJAX
    Application Servers Jakarta Tomcat 3,4., JBoss 4.0.2/4.0.5, BEA
    Weblogic, 7.X, 8.1,Sunone7.1, Websphere
    Modeling language UML
    Project Planning MS project , Scrum Methodology
    Version Control System VSS, Perforce,PVCS,CVS
    Tools / Utilities Jakarta Ant, Rational Rose
    IDE Eclipse 3.x, IntelliJ IDEA
    Software Process Exposure to software process and documentation like
    SRS, SDD, etc.
    Exposure to software Development Management Like Scrum

    II Excellent Java consultant having 6+ years exp available.

    Name: Arvind
    Rate: Open
    Availability: 2 weeks notice

    Summary

    · Over 6 years of experience in analysis, design & implementation of
    multi-tier service oriented applications (SOA), web-centric
    applications & component-based distributed applications using J2EE
    platform architecture along with Java, MQ, XML, JSF, iBatis, Struts,
    EJBs, JDBC, JNDI, C++, BEA Weblogic9.1/9.0/8.1, WebSphere4.0 &
    Tomcat3.x/4.x servers
    · Experience in Insurance, Healthcare and Telecom domains. Knowledge
    of HIPAA standards.
    · Experience and knowledge of AdminServer and their annuity products.
    Knowledge of Sungard OmniConnectEJBs
    · Experience as a lead developer in implementing state-of-the-art
    service oriented architectures
    · Experience in implementation of enterprise scale e-Commerce
    applications using J2EE architecture & Struts web framework
    · Extensive experience with XML, IBM MQ and JMS for messaging and
    interoperability between multiple web-clients. Knowledge of JMX and
    MBeans
    · Experience in using XML for messaging. Knowledge of DTDs, XML
    Schemas and different parser APIs (StAX, SAX and DOM). Knowledge in
    XPath, XQuery and JAXB
    · Exposure to different Data Models and experience in writing complex
    SQL queries
    · Experience in deploying code, working with Weblogic9.1/9.0/8.1 admin
    console and working with administrators for the same
    · Experience in writing ANT build scripts and working with JUnit
    · Experience in various component technologies & APIs of J2EE
    architecture viz., JMS, JDBC and IBM MQ Series
    · Experience in facilitating establishment of enterprise wide SCM
    standards
    · Well-versed and hands-on experience in multiple SCM tools like
    ChangeMan DS5.5/5.6.1, CVS, PVCS
    · Extensive experience in working on multiple operating systems
    including Windows XP/2000/NT, AIX, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux7.2 with Oracle
    9i/8i as backend database
    · Part of the team that recently won the annual 'best team' award at
    Hartford Life

    Education
    MS Computer Science, University of Louisiana - Lafayette, 2002

    Certifications
    SCJP - Sun Certified Java Professional, 2005

    Technical Skills
    Languages
    C, C++, Java 2 (J2SE1.5), SQLPlus, PL/SQL,
    HTML4.X, XML
    Technologies
    J2EE1.3/1.4, JSF1.x, Struts1.1/1.2, JSP 1.x, EJB2.x, Servlets 2.x,
    JDBC 2.x,
    Scripting Languages
    Apache Ant, CGI, Java Script2.0, Shell Script
    SCM Tools
    AdminServer, ChangeMan DS 5.3/5.5/5.6/5.6.1, CVS1.11.x, PVCS
    Designing Tools
    FrontPage2000
    Operating Systems
    Windows95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP, MS-DOS, UNIX, AIX, HP-UX, RedHat Linux7.2
    RDBMS
    Oracle8i/9i/10g, IBM DB2, MS SQLServer2000, MS Access2000,
    MySQL3.23.x
    Application/Web servers
    BEA Weblogic9.1/9.0/8.1, IBM WebSphere3.5/4.0/5.0/5.1, Oracle9iAS,
    Tomcat3.x/4.x
    IDEs
    Eclipse3.x/2.x, MyEclipse4.x/3.x, WSAD4.x, JBuilder, TOAD, SQL
    Navigator

    III Excellent Microsoft certified Dot net const having 9+ yrs exp
    available for your direct client reks.

    Name : Mayank
    Current Location : Atlanta GA
    Rate : Open
    Available : 2 weeks
    notice

    EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:

    9+ yrs of total IT experience in requirement gathering, design,
    development and implementation, Deployment and maintenance of various
    Web Based business applications working as Solution Architect,
    Technical Lead, Team Lead, Dev Lead, Project Lead, Senior Analyst
    Programmer and onsite co-coordinator, using cutting edge technologies.
    Worked with clients/business users, business analyst and technical
    staff to design, develop and enhance various web based applications
    using ASP.NET, C#, Visual C#, VB.NET, web services, XML/XSL, AJAX,
    Nunit, ANTS code profiler, Devpartner Code Profiler, Code Smith Code
    Generation Tool(template driven code generator), Customizing
    Sharepoint Portal Server and Team Services, LDAP, ERWIN, SQL Server,
    Oracle, App Center Test, VB, ASP etc. Designed and developed database
    driven application, SP, T-SQL, and DTS package etc. Good knowledge of
    OO Programming & Methodologies and Design Patterns. Involved in
    understanding the client requirements, doing business analysis,
    resource management, RFP preparation, preparing Requirement
    Specification/Functional Documentation/Estimation Documentations/
    Project Risk Mitigation Plan/Open Issues Metrics doc/High Level Design/
    Basic Design Doc/Detail Design Doc/Use Case doc/Task Assignment and
    preparing Technical design documentation for the project, setting up
    Code Review and Performance Improvement check list for the Project.

    CERTIFICATION:
    · Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) in .NET (C# & SQL
    Server 2000)
    · Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) in .NET (70-315,
    70-316, 70-320, 70-300, 70-229)
    · SQL Server 2000 Brainbench Certification
    · VB.NET Brainbench Certification

    TECHNICAL SKILLS:
    Microsoft .Net :.Net Architecture, Base Libraries, Assemblies, Visual
    C# Language, Web Services, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, COM Interoperability
    and .NET Security, Typed Datasets, Web Custom Control & Web User
    Control, UML, AJAX, WCF, OOP, OOAD ,Web Trends etc.
    Languages : C#, Visual C#, VB.Net, VB 6.0, DHTML etc.
    Scripting Lang. : JavaScript, VBScript, J Script, Perl Script, Korn
    Shell Script
    Database : MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0, Oracle 7.3/8i/9i, MS Access 2000
    Web server : IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0
    IDE : Visual Studio.NET, VS 6.0
    Source Control : Visual Source Safe, PVS
    Protocols : FTP, SOAP, SMTP
    XML Technologies : XML (DOM), DTD, XML-Schema, XSLT, XSL, XML
    namespace,
    Xpath, Xquery, XMLSpy

    Kraftware Inc
    Excellence in Technology Solutions

    Mandar Purandare

    Tel : 402 408 6601
    Fax : 402 334 1258
    IM :

    Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject line of the
    original message, if you do not wish to receive further e-mails from
    us.
    We respect your online privacy and apologize for any inconvenience
    caused!
    Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
    this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
    information and remove link for removal from our mailing list. This
    individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
    immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail address.

    , Jul 23, 2007

  2. Gee - there is nothing your guys cannot do. I feel humbled in their
    presence!

    You truly do have unemployed gods there!

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Jul 23, 2007

  3. Or they have simply touched the technology and have it on their resume. :)

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jul 23, 2007