Available: A free root account on Slaris10

Kartik_Vashishta

To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

If there are issues, contact me. You may install software, etc.

Now, to avail of free root access, first login to one system:
telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com (username: unix password: no
password,
hit enter), then,

telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
(username:root password: no password, hit enter).

Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
available on:
http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html

Do not hesitate to contact me. Contact me at: (e-mail address removed),
and/
or, at, (e-mail address removed) or contact me, via my web page.

Comfort and Peace, I wish for you.

Kartik Vashishta

asdf

Kartik_Vashishta said:
To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

Mealy-mouthed BS. If you didn't want to inconvenience us, perhaps you should
have kept quiet. And even worse... 'apologize' is misspelled.

[snip]

dorayme

Ben C said:
[...]
'apologize' is misspelled.

No it isn't.

Perhaps you spell it 'apologise', which is an acceptable (but not
required) variant in British English.

ASDF recognizes this word only from the Americanized spelling and has
not familiarized himself with the way we of more pommy origins are
mesmerized still by so many izes, he simply supposing a bowdlerization
of the English language.

richard

Kartik_Vashishta said:
To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

Mealy-mouthed BS. If you didn't want to inconvenience us, perhaps you should
have kept quiet. And even worse... 'apologize' is misspelled.

[snip]

In the tv show "crackers" the officer pointed out once, "Brits use z.
Americans use s.".

richard

Ben C said:
apologize.
[...]
'apologize' is misspelled.

No it isn't.

Perhaps you spell it 'apologise', which is an acceptable (but not
required) variant in British English.

ASDF recognizes this word only from the Americanized spelling and has
not familiarized himself with the way we of more pommy origins are
mesmerized still by so many izes, he simply supposing a bowdlerization
of the English language.

Well blimey matey, I wonder if the poor bloke ever stepped outisde and
saw anything other than his state provided room eh?
As my father once comically pointed out on his visit to fair London,
"No mate, we don't call that the sidewalk, we call that the pavement".
Wonder if knows what is really meant by "fish and chips".
Does he know who John Blog is?

Eric Bednarz

Ben C said:
Perhaps you spell it 'apologise',

#$%^

Please pardon my French :)
which is an acceptable (but not
required) variant in British English.

This wannabe-pommies-‘the -ize form is an Americanism’-myth is really
tiresome.

Eric Bednarz

Ben C said:
There are wannabe-pommies?

There are even wannabe-mockneys ;-)
Many real pommies believe wrongly that -ise is the only correct
spelling in their own language.

I know :(

The sad thing is that the -ise stuff (except for those cases where it is
the only possible spelling, of course) wasn’t even in the Oxford English
Dictionary as an *alternative* when I went to school. And I’m not *that*
old.