Available: A free root account on Slaris10

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Kartik_Vashishta, Apr 20, 2009.

  1. To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
    avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
    apologize.

    If there are issues, contact me. You may install software, etc.

    Now, to avail of free root access, first login to one system:
    telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com (username: unix password: no
    password,
    hit enter), then,

    telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
    (username:root password: no password, hit enter).

    Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
    available on:
    http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html

    Do not hesitate to contact me. Contact me at: ,
    and/
    or, at, or contact me, via my web page.

    Comfort and Peace, I wish for you.

    Kartik Vashishta

    Kartik_Vashishta, Apr 20, 2009

  2. Kartik_Vashishta

    asdf Guest

    "Kartik_Vashishta" <> wrote in message
    > To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
    > avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
    > apologize.

    Mealy-mouthed BS. If you didn't want to inconvenience us, perhaps you should
    have kept quiet. And even worse... 'apologize' is misspelled.

    [snip]

    asdf, Apr 20, 2009

  3. Kartik_Vashishta

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Ben C <> wrote:

    > On 2009-04-20, asdf <> wrote:
    > >
    > > "Kartik_Vashishta" <> wrote in message

    > [...]
    > >> apologize.

    > [...]
    > > 'apologize' is misspelled.

    > No it isn't.
    >
    > Perhaps you spell it 'apologise', which is an acceptable (but not
    > required) variant in British English.

    ASDF recognizes this word only from the Americanized spelling and has
    not familiarized himself with the way we of more pommy origins are
    mesmerized still by so many izes, he simply supposing a bowdlerization
    of the English language.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 20, 2009
  4. Kartik_Vashishta

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:56:47 +1000, "asdf" <> wrote:

    >"Kartik_Vashishta" <> wrote in message
    >> To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
    >> avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
    >> apologize.
    >>

    >Mealy-mouthed BS. If you didn't want to inconvenience us, perhaps you should
    >have kept quiet. And even worse... 'apologize' is misspelled.
    >
    >[snip]

    In the tv show "crackers" the officer pointed out once, "Brits use z.
    Americans use s.".

    richard, Apr 20, 2009
  5. Kartik_Vashishta

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:03:44 +1000, dorayme
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Ben C <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 2009-04-20, asdf <> wrote:
    >> >
    >> > "Kartik_Vashishta" <> wrote in message

    >> [...]

    >> [...]
    >> > 'apologize' is misspelled.

    >> No it isn't.
    >>
    >> Perhaps you spell it 'apologise', which is an acceptable (but not
    >> required) variant in British English.

    >ASDF recognizes this word only from the Americanized spelling and has
    >not familiarized himself with the way we of more pommy origins are
    >mesmerized still by so many izes, he simply supposing a bowdlerization
    >of the English language.

    Well blimey matey, I wonder if the poor bloke ever stepped outisde and
    saw anything other than his state provided room eh?
    As my father once comically pointed out on his visit to fair London,
    "No mate, we don't call that the sidewalk, we call that the pavement".
    Wonder if knows what is really meant by "fish and chips".
    Does he know who John Blog is?

    richard, Apr 20, 2009
  6. Kartik_Vashishta

    Eric Bednarz Guest

    Ben C <> writes:

    > Perhaps you spell it 'apologise',

    #$%^

    Please pardon my French :)

    > which is an acceptable (but not
    > required) variant in British English.

    This wannabe-pommies-‘the -ize form is an Americanism’-myth is really
    tiresome.

    Eric Bednarz, Apr 20, 2009
  7. Kartik_Vashishta

    Eric Bednarz Guest

    Ben C <> writes:

    > There are wannabe-pommies?

    There are even wannabe-mockneys ;-)

    > Many real pommies believe wrongly that -ise is the only correct
    > spelling in their own language.

    I know :(

    The sad thing is that the -ise stuff (except for those cases where it is
    the only possible spelling, of course) wasn’t even in the Oxford English
    Dictionary as an *alternative* when I went to school. And I’m not *that*
    old.

    Eric Bednarz, Apr 21, 2009