Available C++ Libraries FAQ

Discussion in 'C++' started by Nikki Locke, Nov 14, 2012.

  1. Nikki Locke

    Nikki Locke Guest

    Nikki Locke, Nov 14, 2012

  2. Nikki Locke

    Ian Collins Guest

    Roy F. wrote:
    > On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:23:05 +0000 (UTC), Nikki Locke
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Available C++ Libraries FAQ

    >> This is a searchable list of libraries and utilities (both free
    >> and commercial) available to C++ programmers.
    >>
    >> If you know of a library which is not in the list, why not fill
    >> in the form at http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs/cppsub.php
    >>
    >> Maintainer: Nikki Locke

    > Good luck to you, Trumphurst. If you can't produce a simple webpage
    > that doesn't crash my browser with endless error messages, I don't
    > think many people will be buying your software.

    You need a better browser.

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, Dec 31, 2012

  3. Nikki Locke

    Pinnerite Guest

    Roy F. wrote:

    > On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:23:05 +0000 (UTC), Nikki Locke
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Available C++ Libraries FAQ

    >>This is a searchable list of libraries and utilities (both free
    >>and commercial) available to C++ programmers.
    >>
    >>If you know of a library which is not in the list, why not fill
    >>in the form at http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs/cppsub.php
    >>
    >>Maintainer: Nikki Locke

    > Good luck to you, Trumphurst. If you can't produce a simple webpage
    > that doesn't crash my browser with endless error messages, I don't
    > think many people will be buying your software.

    I have to laugh (at myself). a soon as I see a comment like that I have to
    go look for myself (a sort of digital rubber-necking). I had absolutely no
    trouble in bringing up the site and browsing it. P'raps it's personal?

    Mageia 2 for x86_64, Kernel: 3.4.13-desktop-1.mga2
    KDE version 4.8.4 Running on an AMD 4-core processor
    Pinnerite, Dec 31, 2012