Available: Detailed RISC CPU IP Core Design Documentation

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by John Gulbrandsen, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. Hello,

    I have put up an article on our web site that describes a RISC CPU IP Core
    that was created for one of our clients:
    http://www.summitsoftconsulting.com/Pic10IpCore.htm

    The RISC IP Core is instruction-compatible with the Microchip
    PIC10F200-series of microcontrollers. Full design documentation is available
    as well as full Verilog source code (including a full set of test benches).
    I have included you VHDL people in this post since the design is a generic
    Controller-Datapath design that easily can be ported to VHDL.

    Thanks,
    /John.

    John Gulbrandsen, Summit Soft Consulting

    Professional Windows Systems Programming

    26895 Aliso Creek Rd. Suite B504

    Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-5301

    Phone (877) 839-2543

    Fax (877) 349-1818

    John.Gulbrandsen (a t) SummitSoftConsulting (d o t ) com

    John Gulbrandsen, Apr 10, 2007