Available Oracle HRMS techno - functional consultants with us

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sachin, May 8, 2007.

  1. Sachin

    Sachin Guest

    Contact : Mandar
    Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687
    Email :

    Hi,

    We have the following Oracle HRMS Techno-Functional consultant
    available immediately.

    Consultant Name: A V

    · 5 years of total professional experience with 3.5+ in analysis,
    design, development, Integration, Testing and Maintenance of Oracle
    Apps.
    · He has a comprehensive grasp of Oracle applications with solid
    conceptual and fundamental base and has experience of implementation,
    upgradation of HRMS/Payroll, Financials Enterprise Applications.
    · Has good understanding of the standards and procedures followed in
    Project Management.
    · A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication
    skills and ready to take an independent challenge. Committed to Drive
    projects & Meet Deadlines and Providing Quality in Product
    · Analytical Ability - Ability to go to the core of problem and fixing
    it before time
    · Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies.
    · Well-organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to
    achieve assignment objectives.

    Please feel free to contact us for additional information.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Mandar
    Kraftware Inc,
    Sachin, May 8, 2007

  2. Can you spell ASP.net??

    =?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmlja18xMDE=?=, May 8, 2007