Available Position: ASP.net/VB.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Erich Kolb, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. Erich Kolb

    Erich Kolb Guest

    R&B Solutions, a leader in medical receivables management, is currently
    recruiting for several .Net developers who have in depth experience with
    ASP.net, VB.net, XML, XSLT, Web Services, and SQL 2000 technologies.
    The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the
    ability to develop a solution by mapping a business problem to an
    end-to-end technology solution.

    Demonstrated ability to engage in mid to senior level .Net technology
    development, the developer should have the ability to develop complete
    life cycle of large and complex projects. The potential candidate must
    be able to apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals
    of software design and deployment to define appropriate customer solutions.

    To be credible he or she must have current and deep experience with the
    implementation of large enterprise networked computing environments
    including directories, messaging, collaboration, and application
    support. He or she should also have a deep understanding of platform
    and industry security and a history of planning and implementing
    solutions for large enterprise customers.

    The mid to senior developer should be well versed in developing
    presentation layer, business layer, and data layer components and
    development opportunities while continually driving add-on business
    within existing projects. When asked, developers should be able to help
    translate business requirements into functional and technology requirements.

    The developer must have proven experience developing projects through
    the entire project life cycle. This includes developing and maintaining
    multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion
    while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an
    individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and meeting
    deadlines in tight schedules.

    Required Skills:
    Excellent understanding of OOP methodology
    At least 2+ years in developing core classes on the .NET framework
    (VB.net, ASP.net, ADO.net) XML, HTML, DHTML, Java script, and MS-SQL
    Server 2000
    Expertise in writing web services and business logic components based
    on design specifications from the requirements documents.
    Strong server side coding skills and a good understanding of data grid
    and repeater controls.
    Extensive experience in using ADO.net
    Documentation both in line and design docs
    Ability to design and implement user web controls for the presentation
    layer.
    Strong SQL skills

    The successful candidate should have a bachelors degree or equivalent
    work experience. Certifications are a plus. We are looking for
    experienced individuals who are located in or around the Chicagoland
    area to be part of this exciting team.

    Please forward your resume in text format to
    Erich Kolb, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Erich Kolb

    Roland Hall Guest

    Erich...

    Take your recruiting spam to a recruiting site and consider rewriting your
    ad so it doesn't read like an HR person put it together. I dunno where
    Chicagoland is but it's not in here.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */
    Roland Hall, Mar 9, 2005

  3. In addition, it should be noted that a requirement for this job is that you
    have no compunctions about working for a company that SPAMs newsgroups to
    recruit employees. If you have no scruples or intelligence, and have no
    problems working for a company with no scruples or intelligence, this is
    probably right up your alley!

    --
    ;-),

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Erich Kolb

    Scott M. Guest

    1. You clearly have no respect for the newsgroup forum by posting
    solicitations here.
    2. You clearly are ignorant as to what "Netiquette" means by the numerous
    cross-posting of your solicitation.
    3. You clearly don't understand the ramifications of posting your actual
    email address in public places. And so, you deserve the barrage of spam
    that will surely result from it.

    Scott M., Mar 9, 2005
  5. Please take your spam elsewhere.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Mar 9, 2005
  6. Erich Kolb

    Scott M. Guest

    Please do not use this space as a help wanted area. Also, please respect
    the Netiquette of the newsgroup system by not cross-posting as well.

    By doing these 2 "no-no's", you are projecting an image of R&B Solutions
    that is contrary to what you would like people and organizations to think of
    you as.

    Scott M., Mar 13, 2005