    Is there any site like cpan.org for python?

    Thanks
    Sam

    sam, Dec 16, 2004

  2. sam

    Fuzzyman Guest

    Fuzzyman, Dec 16, 2004

  3. sam

    Binu K S Guest

    Binu K S, Dec 16, 2004
  4. On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:56:09 +0800, rumours say that sam
    <> might have written:

    >Hi group,
    >
    >Is there any site like cpan.org for python?

    Google these:

    "vaults of parnassus"
    "python package index"

    They're an approximation of CPAN. If you waited for a week in the
    newsgroup, you would see a post "Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python
    news and links" with very useful links. You can google for one of these
    in groups.google.com, if you are hasty.
    --
    TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.

    Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou, Dec 16, 2004