Avery 5160

Jay

Hello all.

We are running an ASP.NET app using MSSQL for the database. We would like to
pull records from the database and place them into a document that prints
mailing labels in the Avery 5160 format.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

- J

Evertjan.

Jay wrote on 04 mrt 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
We are running an ASP.NET app using MSSQL for the database. We would
like to pull records from the database and place them into a document
that prints mailing labels in the Avery 5160 format.

Could very well be.

Go to a dot.net NG

This here is a classical ASP NG

Jay

Evertjan. said:
Jay wrote on 04 mrt 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

Could very well be.

I know, that's why I'm asking.
Go to a dot.net NG

This here is a classical ASP NG

Yup, it is.

It doesn't matter if the solution is classic ASP or ASP.NET. I'm more
proficient at ASP so I posted my query here.

:-/

- J

David Morgan

Do you have a ruler? Sounds like you have some measuring and testing to do.

Evertjan.

David Morgan wrote on 05 mrt 2004 in
Do you have a ruler? Sounds like you have some measuring and testing
to do.

I hope you are asking the OP.

I do not want to measure or test our Queen serverside.