    Is there a way to do this?

    Thanks,

    - J

    Jay, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Jay

    Evertjan. Guest

    Jay wrote on 04 mrt 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > We are running an ASP.NET app using MSSQL for the database. We would
    > like to pull records from the database and place them into a document
    > that prints mailing labels in the Avery 5160 format.

    Could very well be.

    Go to a dot.net NG

    This here is a classical ASP NG

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Mar 4, 2004

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    > Jay wrote on 04 mrt 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > > We are running an ASP.NET app using MSSQL for the database. We would
    > > like to pull records from the database and place them into a document
    > > that prints mailing labels in the Avery 5160 format.

    > Could very well be.

    I know, that's why I'm asking.

    > Go to a dot.net NG
    >
    > This here is a classical ASP NG

    Yup, it is.

    It doesn't matter if the solution is classic ASP or ASP.NET. I'm more
    proficient at ASP so I posted my query here.

    :-/

    - J

    Jay, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Jay

    David Morgan Guest

    Do you have a ruler? Sounds like you have some measuring and testing to do.

    David Morgan, Mar 5, 2004
  5. Jay

    Evertjan. Guest

    David Morgan wrote on 05 mrt 2004 in
    > "Jay" <> wrote in message
    >> "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    >> > Jay wrote on 04 mrt 2004 in
    >> > microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    >> >
    >> > Could very well be.

    >> I know, that's why I'm asking.
    >>
    >> > Go to a dot.net NG
    >> >
    >> > This here is a classical ASP NG

    >> Yup, it is.
    >>
    >> It doesn't matter if the solution is classic ASP or ASP.NET. I'm more
    >> proficient at ASP so I posted my query here.

    > Do you have a ruler? Sounds like you have some measuring and testing
    > to do.

    I hope you are asking the OP.

    I do not want to measure or test our Queen serverside.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Mar 5, 2004
  6. Jay

    Jay Guest

    "David Morgan" <> wrote in message

    > "Jay" <> wrote in message
    > > "Evertjan." <> wrote in message

    document

    > > > Could very well be.

    > > I know, that's why I'm asking.
    > >
    > > > Go to a dot.net NG
    > > >
    > > > This here is a classical ASP NG

    > > Yup, it is.
    > >
    > > It doesn't matter if the solution is classic ASP or ASP.NET. I'm more
    > > proficient at ASP so I posted my query here.
    > >
    > > :-/
    > >

    > Do you have a ruler? Sounds like you have some measuring and testing to

    do.

    What do you mean?

    - J

    Jay, Mar 5, 2004