Avoid SmartNavigation

Jerad Rose

I've done some investigating about various problems with the SmartNavigation
feature. It seems to me that the general consensus is to avoid
SmartNavigation like the plague. It's really a shame that such a
potentially handy feature has been rendered useless because of all of the
bugs surrounding it.

Has Microsoft acknowledged the existence of the many bugs with
SmartNavigation? If so, have we any indication as to if and when these will
be fixed?

Thanks for any updates.

Alvin Bruney

I concur.
This smartnavigation feature is just not ready for prime time. You should
see what it does to OWC controls in the page. It's a plague for real.