Avoid xmlns in Body for SOAP Request created by WSDL

BusyBoy

Hi

This is a question which I have on SOAP Request created by a
WSDL.exe.

The SOAP Request to be created is the one which we don't want the
xmlns
tag to be in the SOAP:BODy. but all xmlns in the SOAP:Envelope

something like this ( not exact SOAP Request ... just enough to
illustrate my question. )

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
xmlns:cus="http://mydomain/customers" >
<soap:Body>
<cus:ClassA >
<cus:ClassARequest>

<cus:/ClassARequest>
</cus:ClassA>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

but in case of the proxy generated by wsdl.exe the SOAP Request turns
out be as below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"<soap:Body xmlns="http://mydomain/customers">
<ClassA >
<ClassARequest>
</ClassARequest>
</ClassA>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

i.e. the a default xmlns is getting created in the soap:body.

Instead of the default xmlns in soap body i want all xmlns in the
soap:head ...

is their any switch in wsdl.exe command or any option which I can use
to ensure this?

Hope my question is clear !!

Rajan

BusyBoy

Why do you care about this? The two pieces of XML are identical.

This is a requirement while accessing the service endpoint on
DataPower where the service is exposed.

Rajan