Avoiding Postback with Treeview

googleThis

I have a treeview control that I load in the pageload event with a list
of course subject areas. There are at most two levels of nodes in the
treeview, for example there might be a "Safety" node with two child
nodes, "First Aid" and "Fire Prevention". What I want is when the user
clicks a node for the node.Text property to be loaded into a label
control elsewhere on the page without doing a postback. I don't need a
postback because I've already loaded all the data. But I don't see an
Autopastback=false property. I also tried PopulateOnDemand and
SelectAction on each node, but that didn't help. Can someone show me
what I am doing wrong, or maybe I need to use a different control
altogether? Thanks, Dave