AW: Pure python standard library and License

Discussion in 'Python' started by Markus Schaber, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    First, sorry for sending an HTML message to the list, this was not
    intended.

    I now found out that http://docs.python.org/release/2.6.6/license.html
    does actually explain which part of the software is covered by which
    part of the license, but contains a different subset of licenses than
    the LICENSE.txt - two of the differences are the Berkeley part, and the
    windows binary build part.

    This is just adding somewhat more confusion...

    Thanks,
    Markus

    Markus Schaber, Mar 4, 2011