Aw: Re: Aw: Re: HTTP traffic over a custom proxy server?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Knorpi, Jun 24, 2011.

  1. Knorpi

    Knorpi Guest

    The htmlunit tip is great!

    HtmlPage page = webClient.getPage(myURL);

    This delivers the whole page, fine parsed with the DOM structure.

    So I assume I can do the following things now:

    - change all URLs in the document
    - return the page content as a raw byte stream to the client

    Well, page.asXml() delivers an XML stream, which is shown as XML code by the browser.

    I also didn't find anything in the docs.

    Could you point me into the right direction?

    Thanks
    Magnus

    Knorpi, Jun 24, 2011

  2. Knorpi

    Lew Guest

    On 06/24/2011 09:01 AM, Knorpi wrote:
    > The htmlunit tip is great!
    >
    > HtmlPage page = webClient.getPage(myURL);
    >
    > This delivers the whole page, fine parsed with the DOM structure.
    >
    > So I assume I can do the following things now:
    >
    > - change all URLs in the document
    > - return the page content as a raw byte stream to the client
    >
    > Well, page.asXml() delivers an XML stream, which is shown as XML code by the browser.
    >
    > I also didn't find anything in the docs.
    >
    > Could you point me into the right direction?

    The right direction is to stop using Google Groups in such a way that it
    breaks the conversational thread.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.