Aw: Re: Aw: Re: HTTP traffic over a custom proxy server?

Knorpi

The htmlunit tip is great!

HtmlPage page = webClient.getPage(myURL);

This delivers the whole page, fine parsed with the DOM structure.

So I assume I can do the following things now:

- change all URLs in the document
- return the page content as a raw byte stream to the client

Well, page.asXml() delivers an XML stream, which is shown as XML code by the browser.

I also didn't find anything in the docs.

Could you point me into the right direction?

Thanks
Magnus

Lew

The htmlunit tip is great!

HtmlPage page = webClient.getPage(myURL);

This delivers the whole page, fine parsed with the DOM structure.

So I assume I can do the following things now:

- change all URLs in the document
- return the page content as a raw byte stream to the client

Well, page.asXml() delivers an XML stream, which is shown as XML code by the browser.

I also didn't find anything in the docs.

Could you point me into the right direction?

The right direction is to stop using Google Groups in such a way that it
breaks the conversational thread.