Awesome Python Information

Discussion in 'Python' started by Brandon, Nov 5, 2006.

  1. Brandon

    Brandon Guest

    Brandon, Nov 5, 2006

  2. Brandon

    Terry Reedy Guest

    "Brandon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Check out: www.ChezBrandon.com

    for awesome megalomania having nothing to do with Python.
    Terry Reedy, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Brandon

    Paul McGuire Guest

    "Brandon" <> wrote in message
    > Check out: www.ChezBrandon.com

    By which he means, "do NOT waste your time checking out this ridiculous
    website with absolutely no Python whatever anywhere."
    (This is the idiot who claims he saved the Congress from some Mossad poison
    gas attack, or whatever.)

    -- Paul
    Paul McGuire, Nov 5, 2006
  4. Brandon

    jim-on-linux Guest

    Thanks for the heads up. I spend enough time with
    the email without having to chase gosts.

    jim-on-linux
    http://www.inqvista.com

    jim-on-linux, Nov 5, 2006
  5. Brandon

    John Machin Guest

    Paul McGuire wrote:
    > "Brandon" <> wrote in message
    > > Check out: www.ChezBrandon.com
    > >

    > By which he means, "do NOT waste your time checking out this ridiculous
    > website with absolutely no Python whatever anywhere."
    > (This is the idiot who claims he saved the Congress from some Mossad poison
    > gas attack, or whatever.)
    >
    > -- Paul

    Nothing to do with Python?

    1. Mossad is an agency of the state of Israel.
    2. Some Israelis have long curly hair and wear big black hats.
    3. Guy Fawkes and his co-conspirators in the alleged attempt to blow up
    the House of Lords in 1606 had long curly hair and wore big black hats.
    4. Fawkes signed his name 'Guido".

    Q.E.D.
    John Machin, Nov 5, 2006
  6. On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 17:05:10 -0500, jim-on-linux wrote:

    > Thanks for the heads up. I spend enough time with
    > the email without having to chase gosts.
    >
    > jim-on-linux
    > http://www.inqvista.com
    >

    > On Sunday 05 November 2006 16:39, Paul McGuire
    > wrote:
    >> "Brandon" <> wrote in message
    >>groups.com...
    >>
    >> > Check out: www.ChezBrandon.com

    >> By which he means, "do NOT waste your time
    >> checking out this ridiculous website with
    >> absolutely no Python whatever anywhere." (This
    >> is the idiot who claims he saved the Congress
    >> from some Mossad poison gas attack, or
    >> whatever.)
    >>
    >> -- Paul

    So I'm using a new fangled newsreader...[pan] and thought i'd test it's
    posting and headers on this silly thread...sorry if I wasted anyones time!.
    Dave Setchell, Nov 6, 2006
  7. Brandon

    Tim Roberts Guest

    "Dave Setchell" <> wrote:

    >So I'm using a new fangled newsreader...[pan] and thought i'd test it's
    >posting and headers on this silly thread...sorry if I wasted anyones time!.

    Well, it's not really correct to call pan a "new-fangled newsreader". I
    was evaluating it in 1999 as an alternative to Agent, and it was not new
    even then.
    --
    Tim Roberts,
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.