Awesome Python Information

Paul McGuire

Brandon said:
By which he means, "do NOT waste your time checking out this ridiculous
website with absolutely no Python whatever anywhere."
(This is the idiot who claims he saved the Congress from some Mossad poison
gas attack, or whatever.)

-- Paul

John Machin

Paul said:
By which he means, "do NOT waste your time checking out this ridiculous
website with absolutely no Python whatever anywhere."
(This is the idiot who claims he saved the Congress from some Mossad poison
gas attack, or whatever.)

-- Paul

Nothing to do with Python?

1. Mossad is an agency of the state of Israel.
2. Some Israelis have long curly hair and wear big black hats.
3. Guy Fawkes and his co-conspirators in the alleged attempt to blow up
the House of Lords in 1606 had long curly hair and wore big black hats.
4. Fawkes signed his name 'Guido".

Q.E.D.

Dave Setchell

Thanks for the heads up. I spend enough time with
the email without having to chase gosts.

jim-on-linux
http://www.inqvista.com

So I'm using a new fangled newsreader...[pan] and thought i'd test it's
posting and headers on this silly thread...sorry if I wasted anyones time!.

Tim Roberts

Dave Setchell said:
So I'm using a new fangled newsreader...[pan] and thought i'd test it's
posting and headers on this silly thread...sorry if I wasted anyones time!.

Well, it's not really correct to call pan a "new-fangled newsreader". I
was evaluating it in 1999 as an alternative to Agent, and it was not new
even then.