Axis 1.3 WSDL2Java exception

Eqbal

I am trying to use WSDL2Java to build client stubs from a wsdl file for
a webservice and I am getting this exception:

[java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.transform.Source
[java] at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory.class$(JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory.java:37)

I noticed that if replace the jaxrpc.jar from axis 1.1 this works fine.
Is there a problem with the new jaxrpc.jar bundled with the new axis
version? I have same problem with 1.1.

Bruno Grieder

That class is more likely to be provided by and XSL transform package.
Check for for xerces librairies in your classpath.

Bruno

Eqbal

Bruno said:
That class is more likely to be provided by and XSL transform package.
Check for for xerces librairies in your classpath.

Bruno
I am trying to use WSDL2Java to build client stubs from a wsdl file for
a webservice and I am getting this exception:

[java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.xml.transform.Source
[java] at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory.class$(JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory.java:37)

I noticed that if replace the jaxrpc.jar from axis 1.1 this works fine.
Is there a problem with the new jaxrpc.jar bundled with the new axis
version? I have same problem with 1.1.
Apparently, 1.3 requires the new xerces library. 1.1 worked with the
old version. Thanks for your help.