Axis 1.4 Client and "Did not understand "MustUnderstand" header(s)"

Discussion in 'Java' started by Reg, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. Reg

    Reg Guest

    Hello,

    I have a Axis 1.4 Java client and .NET Web Service.
    When I try to use Web Services method "Did not understand "MustUnderstand"
    header(s)"
    error occurs. Can anyone say how to get rid of it?

    I tried to use code like below but without success.

    call.setSOAPVersion(SOAPConstants.SOAP12_CONSTANTS);

    SOAPHeaderElement header = new
    SOAPHeaderElement("http://example.com/header",
    "very-important-info",
    "blah");
    header.setMustUnderstand(true);
    header.setActor(Constants.URI_SOAP12_ULTIMATE_ROLE);

    call.addHeader(header);

    Cheers,
    Reg, Aug 13, 2007

  2. Reg

    GArlington Guest

    On 13 Aug, 19:56, "Reg" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a Axis 1.4 Java client and .NET Web Service.
    > When I try to use Web Services method "Did not understand "MustUnderstand"
    > header(s)"
    > error occurs. Can anyone say how to get rid of it?
    >
    > I tried to use code like below but without success.
    >
    > call.setSOAPVersion(SOAPConstants.SOAP12_CONSTANTS);
    >
    > SOAPHeaderElement header = new
    > SOAPHeaderElement("http://example.com/header",
    > "very-important-info",
    > "blah");
    > header.setMustUnderstand(true);
    > header.setActor(Constants.URI_SOAP12_ULTIMATE_ROLE);
    >
    > call.addHeader(header);
    >
    > Cheers,

    Try
    http://www.pocketsoap.com/weblog/2005/02/1508.html
    and
    google search for 'axis mustunderstand (header)'
    GArlington, Aug 14, 2007

  3. Reg

    acsimsek

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    axis 1.4 mustunderstand problem

    in my case, this solved the problem

    MyService service = new MyServiceLocator();
    MyServicePortType port = service.getMyServiceHttpsSoap11Endpoint();

    ((Stub) port)._setProperty(Call.CHECK_MUST_UNDERSTAND, Boolean.FALSE);
    acsimsek, Jan 28, 2013