Axis 2 using WSDL2Java with more wsdl files

Alessandro

Hi all,

I'm creating 2 client stubs for an application from 2 wsdl files
using Axis 2 and WSDL2Java tool.

For the particularity of the wsdl files, I have objects with the same
name but in different stubs and of course they aren't compatible (no
cast working). So workaround is taking the value needed from the
object and assign it to the other object refenced by tho other bean.

For example:
Quotes_1Stub.TokenValueType created from Quotes_1_HttpAndRKDToken.wsdl
and TokenManagement_1Stub.TokenValueType created from
TokenManagement_1_HttpsAndAnonymous.wsdl

I suppose there is some WSDL2Java option to use during stub
creation ... I have created them using this batch script, commenting
the second line to generate the first stub and the first line to
generate the second one.

//START
@echo off
cls

SET JAVA_HOME=...
SET APPLICATION_HOME=...
SET AXIS2_HOME=C:\axis2-1.4.1

rem %AXIS2_HOME%\bin\wsdl2java.bat -uri %APPLICATION_HOME%\wsdl
\Quotes_1_HttpAndRKDToken.wsdl -p com.test.ws.stub.quotes -d adb -s

%AXIS2_HOME%\bin\wsdl2java.bat -uri %APPLICATION_HOME%\wsdl
\TokenManagement_1_HttpsAndAnonymous.wsdl -p com.test.ws.stub.token -d
adb -s

pause

//END

Thanks and best regards,