Axis client side data serialisation question.

Michael Binz

I have implemented a client application that uses some webservices.
The application uses client stubs generated by WSDL2java.

My question is whether it it possible to get again an XML serialized
representation of the generated java stub data types?

The generated classes hold the methods getSerializer( ... ) and
getDeserializer( ... ) but I was not able to find documentation on
them. I that the right direction?

Thanks a lot,
Michael.