AXIS: Document Style

Discussion in 'Java' started by Philipp Roethl, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I have to create a document style webservice.
    The XSD for the SOAP Messages is defined. A message looks something like this:
    <olapp:OlappBody>
    <olapp:Sender>
    </olapp:Sender>
    </olapp:OlappBody>

    Axis needs an enclosing tag that defines the method to be called. E.g.
    <methodName>
    <olapp:OlappBody>
    <olapp:Sender>
    </olapp:Sender>
    </olapp:OlappBody>
    </methodName>

    The point is: I must not use this extra tag. Is there any way to tell Axis to call a single operation when calling the Webservice.

    If I leave the extra tag AXIS assumes <OlappBody> to be the method name :-(

    I'm gratful for any help.

    Thanks,
    Philipp

    Philipp Roethl, Oct 13, 2003