Axis encoding change

Juan

Hello :

I have a trouble with an axis service, it returns an exception like
this

"ParserException: invalid byte 2 o 4-byte UTF-8 sequence".

I think is something about character encoding, but i don't know where
can I change this encoding and how can I solve this.

There is an example of my calling function:

public libreta_virtual.Status addContact(java.lang.String user,
java.lang.String idServicio, java.lang.String addressBookName,
libreta_virtual.IDContact IDContact, java.lang.String categoryName,
libreta_virtual.AttrPair[] contactParameters) throws
java.rmi.RemoteException {
if (super.cachedEndpoint == null) {
throw new org.apache.axis.NoEndPointException();
}
org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = createCall();
_call.setOperation(_operations[24]);
_call.setUseSOAPAction(true);
_call.setSOAPActionURI("");
_call.setEncodingStyle(null);
_call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR,
Boolean.FALSE);
_call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,
Boolean.FALSE);

_call.setSOAPVersion(org.apache.axis.soap.SOAPConstants.SOAP11_CONSTANTS);
_call.setOperationName(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:libreta-virtual", "AddContact"));

setRequestHeaders(_call);
setAttachments(_call);
try { java.lang.Object _resp = _call.invoke(new
java.lang.Object[] {user, idServicio, addressBookName, IDContact,
categoryName, contactParameters});

if (_resp instanceof java.rmi.RemoteException) {
throw (java.rmi.RemoteException)_resp;
}
else {
extractAttachments(_call);
try {
return (libreta_virtual.Status) _resp;
} catch (java.lang.Exception _exception) {
return (libreta_virtual.Status)
org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils.convert(_resp,
libreta_virtual.Status.class);
} catch (org.apache.axis.AxisFault axisFaultException) {
throw axisFaultException;
}

Thanks a lot.

Juan