AXIS jars org.apache.axis.wsi.* and org.apache.axis.transport.jms.*

unkwb

Hi,

I have downloaded the Apache Axis package (both 1.1 / 1.2RC), but there
are some samples which fail to compile. Basically because the jars
org.apache.axis.wsi.* and org.apache.axis.transport.jms.* are not
available.

I did not find them on the Axis site, where can I get them?
Or am I just to dumb to see them?

Regards
Horst Walter