AXIS to emit SoapHeader in WSDL

Discussion in 'Java' started by bangeye, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. bangeye

    bangeye Guest

    Tribe,

    Using AXIS and C# winforms to build an app.

    I'm building my services in java and exposing them through AXIS and
    consuming them just fine with C#.

    I want now to add some soapheader data for session mgmt and
    authorization. I'm building my own WSDD for the service deployment in
    AXIS and so I'm allowing AXIS to emit the WSDL which describes the
    services.

    I want to add something somewhere to direct axis now to emit a
    SoapHeader in the WSDL which Visual Studio will then swallow and build
    into my reference.cs class.
    I've looked and looked. No luck.

    Any ideas?

    Dave Cline
    ~bangeye~

    bangeye, Dec 15, 2004

  2. bangeye

    Steve Sobol Guest

    bangeye wrote:
    > Tribe,

    Shut up already. I've now seen this exact post between ten and twelve times
    (all except one post was posted within a five minute period yesterday). Go away
    and bother someone else.

    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /

    Steve Sobol, Dec 15, 2004

  3. bangeye

    bangeye Guest

    Google groups was screwing with me yesterday - appologies to all.
    -dc

    bangeye, Dec 15, 2004
  4. bangeye

    Steve Sobol Guest

    bangeye wrote:
    > Google groups was screwing with me yesterday - appologies to all.
    > -dc

    Apology accepted. Sorry about the (undeserved) rant.

    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /

    Steve Sobol, Dec 15, 2004