Axis wsdl2java -generated codes

Discussion in 'Java' started by itsprabhu@gmail.com, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hello Everyone ,

    I am using Axis 1.4 for converting WSDl2Java and testing my web
    services . I am writing a client which uses these generated codes.
    WSDL2Java is successful but the generated codes are missing some
    informations means,

    It creates a stub files which has a method like this login(AesLogin
    AL);

    but in my wsdl i have define like this
    <xs:element name="Login" type="LoginMethodArgs"/>
    <!-- Login -->
    <xs:complexType name="LoginMethodArgs">
    <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element ref="AesLogin"/>
    </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

    <!-- AesLogin-->
    <xs:element name="AesLogin" type="AesLogin" abstract="true"/>
    <xs:complexType name="AesLogin">
    <xs:complexContent>
    <xs:extension base="AesObject">
    <xs:attribute name="userName" type="xs:string" />
    <xs:attribute name="password" type="xs:string" />
    </xs:extension>
    </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>

    I am expecting method like this login(LoginMethodArgs parameter) in
    the stub and port file generated . I am able to get properly like this
    when i use Axis2 framework .

    Because of this my soap requests goes like this

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://
    www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><AesLogin
    changedOn="0" mask="0" objectId="0" options="0" parentId="0"
    password="admin" userName="admin" xmlns="http://xyz.com/abc/types"/></
    soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

    But my server expects a request like

    www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><Login><AesLogin
    changedOn="0" mask="0" objectId="0" options="0" parentId="0"
    password="admin" userName="admin" xmlns="http://xyz.com/abc/types"/></
    Login></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

    Note: I am able to achieve this through Axis2 framework .

    Can anyone help me on this . Is there any way to overcome this issue.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Prabhu
    , Jul 3, 2008