    client AXIOM, ADB but still havent found a solution.
    I hope someone here has an idea.

    Thanks.

    cod3nam3, Dec 5, 2007

  2. cod3nam3

    Guest

    , Dec 5, 2007

  3. cod3nam3

    cod3nam3 Guest

    On 5 Dez., 22:12, wrote:
    > 1st: axis has a code generation tool, which it maps complex types to
    > class files. there's also an eclipse plugin =)http://ws.apache.org/
    > axis2/tools/1_0/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
    > 2nd. axis provides also a client, called AxisClient ;-)http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html
    >
    > slowfly

    I already know about wsdl2java and as u can read above i already
    implemented 2 of the clients. The problem still is that i getting an
    OMElement and iam searching for a way to extract the complex response
    object, in this case a class object from the OMElement.

    cod3nam3, Dec 6, 2007
  4. cod3nam3

    cod3nam3 Guest

    On 5 Dez., 22:12, wrote:
    > 1st: axis has a code generation tool, which it maps complex types to
    > class files. there's also an eclipse plugin =)http://ws.apache.org/
    > axis2/tools/1_0/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
    > 2nd. axis provides also a client, called AxisClient ;-)http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html
    >
    > slowfly

    I already know wsdl2java and as u can see above, i already implemented
    one client that uses a stub. And still i have the problem that i'am
    getting an OMElement as a Response and don't know how to extract the
    complex datatype in this case a class object.

    cod3nam3, Dec 6, 2007