Axis2: downloading the WAR file

bruce_phipps

I downloaded the Axis2 .war from the Axis web site. It is packaged as a
zip file.
Do I just rename the .zip file or do I need to expand the .zip then use
jar to create a .war archive?

I gather that I can then just drop the .war file into my Tomcat
webapps/ directory.

Thanks
bruce

Marc SIRAMY

I downloaded the Axis2 .war from the Axis web site. It is packaged as a
zip file.
Do I just rename the .zip file or do I need to expand the .zip then use
jar to create a .war archive?

I gather that I can then just drop the .war file into my Tomcat
webapps/ directory.

Thanks
bruce
yes, just extract the war file into Tomcat webapps directory

robert

(e-mail address removed) escreveu:
I downloaded the Axis2 .war from the Axis web site. It is packaged as a
zip file.
Do I just rename the .zip file or do I need to expand the .zip then use
jar to create a .war archive?

I gather that I can then just drop the .war file into my Tomcat
webapps/ directory.

Thanks
bruce

Try the nightlies - the 1.0 version has some problems and axis2 is
close to a new release (there is also a war on this page) :

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/