AXis2 java client Problem

itsprabhu

Hi all,
i have generated java files from wsdl using Axis2 wsdl2java. I need to
invoke a method in the web service. There is a stub file generated and
iam using them to test . But in my request i could see some extra
characters are appended after the headers before the soapbody bec of
that am not getting response.

My java client is as follows
public class ConnClient {

public static void main(String[] args)throws Exception {

try{
// ALogin AL = new ALoginImpl(Login.type);

ALogin AL = ALogin.Factory.newInstance();
AL.setUserName("admin");
AL.setPassword("admin");
ConnectionServiceStub stub = new ConnectionServiceStub();
ServiceClient sc = stub._getServiceClient();
Options sco = sc.getOptions();
LoginDocument.Login LR =
LoginDocument.Login.Factory.newInstance();
LR.setALogin( AL);

LoginDocument requestDoc =
LoginDocument.Factory.newInstance();
requestDoc.setLogin(LR);
//call the method
ResponseDocument response
=(ResponseDocument)stub.Login(requestDoc);
System.out.println(response.getResponse());
}
catch(Exception e){System.out.println(e);}

Soap request generated
------------------------------------
POST / HTTP/1.1
SOAPAction: "urn:#Login"

11b
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/"><soapenv:Header /><soapenv:Body><Login xmlns="http://
www.cisco.com/location/xsd"><AesLogin userName="admin"
password="admin" /></Login></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
0

what is that 11b and 0?

Also if i change the soap version using options my req is as follows:

POST / HTTP/1.1
urn:#Login";

119
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-
envelope"><soapenv:Header /><soapenv:Body><Login xmlns="http://
www.cisco.com/location/xsd"><AesLogin userName="admin"
password="admin" /></Login></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
0
Is that the header length?

Can anyone help me out to remove that extra charcs.

Thanks in advance...

itsprabhu

You might want to look atwww.ws02.comor, better yet, http://www.wso2.org/projects/axis2/java. I think these folks support this.

Best regards,
Cemil

I have checked that thy also referring to axis2 page only. When i use
Axis1.x versions the request is proper but i cant change some headers
in that. Because of that i gone for this Axis2 but here some extra
charcs r appending in the req. Can anyone help me out .

Ravi3100

By default the messages are sent using chunked encoding. The numbers
119 etc are the lengths of
next chunk of data. For reference look at chunked encoding for http.

Hope it helps
Ravi