Axis2 vs. multirefs

wish

Hi,

I'm trying to parse following SOAP response from a service:

<soapenv:Body xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<ns1:authorizeResponse xmlns:ns1="http://..."
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

<authorizeReturn href="#id0" />

</ns1:authorizeResponse>

<multiRef xmlns:ns2="http://..."
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" id="id0"
soapenc:root="0"
xsi:type="ns2:Result">

<amount xsi:type="xsd:int">0</amount>

<approvalcode xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true" />

</multiRef>

</soapenv:Body>

I get and Exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement authorizeReturn

Seems like Axis2 can't parse multirefs properly, while Axis 1.x had no
problem with it. Is this normal? Are there any configuration issues such as
what should be set in WSDL to make this work?
From what i've read there's a class of RPCMessageReceiver which should
handle multirefs but it is used on the server side and set in service
description. How to tell the client to properly receive this message?

Thanks,
Peter