    Did anybody run into this issue?

    Thanks,
    -Sri
    Sri, Feb 15, 2013

  2. Re: axis2 wsdl2java jaxb , xmlrootelement not same as defined inXSD

    On 02/14/2013 08:18 PM, Sri wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using axis2 to generate JAXB classes from WSDL/XSD and here is strange problem I came across
    >
    > The root element in the SOAP response is not same as I defined in WSDL/XSD, it is coming as operation/method name defined on the interface.
    >
    > Ex: defined in WSDL/XSD: EmployeeDtlResponse
    > Operation name in the interface: opGetEmployeeDtl
    >
    > and the root element name coming as opGetEmployeeDtl as supposed to be EmployeeDtlResponse.
    >
    > Did anybody run into this issue?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > -Sri

    I've run into issues like this and it's invariably been my mistake when
    I write the WSDLs and XSDs. There's no other way around the inherent
    complexity of these XML documents other than to be very diligent, and
    doublecheck a lot, and have consistent naming conventions.

    I haven't been a big fan of Axis or Axis 2 for years, I prefer CXF, but
    I doubt that Axis is your problem.

    AHS
    Arved Sandstrom, Feb 17, 2013