AxisFault java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Discussion in 'Java' started by in_dv, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. in_dv

    in_dv Guest

    Hi,

    I am creating a web service application with the help of this example
    http://www.simpaq.com/pages/4/index.htm . It was running successfully
    until I changed the method name in the descriptor.

    When I try to undeploy the service , I am getting following error.

    [root@ni-project simpaq]# java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -p
    8080 undeploy.wsdd
    Processing file undeploy.wsdd
    Exception: AxisFault
    faultCode:
    faultSubcode:
    faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    faultActor:
    faultNode:
    faultDetail:
    {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:ni-project

    [root@ni-project simpaq]#

    .. Also if I check on this url
    http://localhost:8080/axis/services/StateMessageService
    blank page is displayed.

    otherwise it was displaying following message:
    hi there this is an AXIS service
    Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...

    Please let me know what I am missing ...here goes the descriptor
    deploy.wsdd

    <deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
    <!-- note that either style="message" OR provider="java:MSG" both
    work -->
    <service name="PpmService" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="com.simpaq.message.PpmService" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="RechargeCreditCard" />
    </service>
    </deployment>

    original ex. descriptor

    <deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
    <!-- note that either style="message" OR provider="java:MSG" both
    work -->
    <service name="StateMessageService" style="message">
    <parameter name="className"
    value="com.simpaq.message.StateMessageService" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getInformation" />
    </service>
    </deployment>

    Thanks a lot for your help
    in_dv, Jul 28, 2006