AxisFault java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

in_dv

Hi,

I am creating a web service application with the help of this example
http://www.simpaq.com/pages/4/index.htm . It was running successfully
until I changed the method name in the descriptor.

When I try to undeploy the service , I am getting following error.

[root@ni-project simpaq]# java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -p
8080 undeploy.wsdd
Processing file undeploy.wsdd
Exception: AxisFault
faultCode:
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:ni-project

[root@ni-project simpaq]#

.. Also if I check on this url
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/StateMessageService
blank page is displayed.

otherwise it was displaying following message:
hi there this is an AXIS service
Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...

Please let me know what I am missing ...here goes the descriptor
deploy.wsdd

<deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
<!-- note that either style="message" OR provider="java:MSG" both
work -->
<service name="PpmService" style="message">
<parameter name="className" value="com.simpaq.message.PpmService" />
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="RechargeCreditCard" />
</service>
</deployment>

original ex. descriptor

<deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
<!-- note that either style="message" OR provider="java:MSG" both
work -->
<service name="StateMessageService" style="message">
<parameter name="className"
value="com.simpaq.message.StateMessageService" />
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getInformation" />
</service>
</deployment>

Thanks a lot for your help