axWebBrowser in WindowsControlLibrary not showing in WebPage

Nenefta

Here's the thing I am trying to do:

I have a HTMLEditor control in a WindowsControlLibray. I want to use
this control on a webpage to let users fill out text in HTML-format. It
won't show.

A little test gave me the following:
A standard control(with a textbox on it for example) in a
WindowsControlLibrary will show up in my webpage.
When I add the axWebBrowser to that control it won't show up. It seems
to me I am not able to use controls that use dll's or something.

Can anyone explain/clarify this?

Any help appreciated,

Marcel