AzMan FileNotFoundException

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Guest, Sep 4, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello,

    I'm trying to work through the example found at:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms998336.aspx and at first it
    seems to work fine. But after a reboot I always seem to get a
    FileNotFoundException message with an error code of 0x80070002.

    This is installed on my local XP Pro SP3 box using ADAM as the
    authenticating source. I'm using the standard DN as per the ADAM
    example found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms998331.aspx
    and that example still works correctly implying that ADAM is still
    working.

    The error is reported in my AzMan demo when I call the following line:
    AzManStore.Initialize(0,
    ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["AzManADAMServer"].ConnectionString,
    null);. At this point the connection string = "msldap://localhost:389/
    CN=AzManADAMStore,OU=SecNetPartition,O=SecNet,C=US".

    My problem is that AzMan seems to work when it is first configured but
    not after a reboot. I have proven this by trashing the AzMan store and
    rebuilding it (without rebooting) and it then works.

    Any ideas?

    <M>
    Guest, Sep 4, 2008