AZMan headeach

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Smith, Mar 30, 2007.

  1. Smith

    Smith Guest

    Hello,

    I'm trying to use Membership provider (AD) and Role Provider (AZMan ) with
    asp.net 2.0

    I have configured my web application and i can actually browse my active
    directory users with the web admin tool.(Security tab)

    I can also manage user when i desable roles. but the problem is, i need to
    manage roles using the authorisazion store.

    I have followed the guide
    here(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms998336.aspx) and set up
    my store.
    Whenver i do any role related thing, i get the exception below on the web
    admin tool.
    Can someone from that help on where i should be looking?

    Note: I'm currently testing using the built in web server and my login
    account has read/right acces to the store.

    Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. at
    System.Web.Administration.WebAdminPage.CallWebAdminHelperMethod(Boolean
    isMembership, String methodName, Object[] parameters, Type[] paramTypes) at
    ASP.security_roles_manageallroles_aspx.BindGrid() at
    ASP.security_roles_manageallroles_aspx.Page_Load() at
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.ArglessFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o) at
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
    EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
    Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Smith, Mar 30, 2007