Azman. Unable to recive rolls from Azman.

Lars Sundstrom

Hi.
Got a strange problem. A person from a specific computer loggs in he can't
recive rolls from azman (And that is suddenly because it did work for
awhile). If the same person loggs on another comp, he recives the rolls. If
another person loggs on the "failing" comp, he recives the rolls from azman.
It have also happen that if one turn of the comp for say 5 minutes, it works
again.
Is this a azman problem or a WINS/DNS problem with a combination. As you can
see I don't know how Azman works. Does it cache something locally or on
server (AD)?