    Builder 6?
    Bardzo prosze o kontakt bezposrdnio do mniezeby niezasmiecac forum.
    pozdrawiam Pawel
    P.N., Mar 28, 2006

  2. P.N. opined:

    > /Polish/ for Polish Users.

    I know...

    > Witam
    > Czy jest tu wsród grupowiczow posiadacz ksi±¿ki Metody Numeryczne
    > w C++
    > Builder 6?
    > Bardzo prosze o kontakt bezposrdnio do mniezeby niezasmiecac forum.
    > pozdrawiam Pawel

    In which case it probably should've gone to pl.comp.lang.c.
    You should've known as well...

    Followups set.

    --
    BR, Vladimir

    Those who in quarrels interpose, must often wipe a bloody nose.
    Vladimir S. Oka, Mar 28, 2006

  3. P.N. said:

    > /Polish/ for Polish Users.
    > Witam

    Translation: Good to see you!

    > Czy jest tu wsród grupowiczow posiadacz ksi±¿ki Metody Numeryczne w C++
    > Builder 6?

    Translation: Does this newsgroup own the book "Numerical Methods in C++
    Builder 6"?

    > Bardzo prosze o kontakt bezposrdnio do mniezeby niezasmiecac forum.
    > pozdrawiam Pawel

    Translation: Pretty please contact me directly, not in the newsgroup.

    P.N.: Nie. Prosze pamietac prawo autorskie.

    Translation: No. Please bear in mind copyright law.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Mar 31, 2006