    Is B+ tree also the same as B* tree?

    What differences between B tree and B+/B* trees?

    Thanks for your help!
    Stub, Nov 12, 2003

  2. "Stub" <> wrote:

    > I understand what B tree is. However I don't have any material covering B+
    > and B* trees.
    >
    > Is B+ tree also the same as B* tree?
    >
    > What differences between B tree and B+/B* trees?

    In comp.lang.c only C trees are on-topic.
    For C++ trees try comp.lang.c++.
    For B/B+/B* trees try comp.programming.

    Regards
    --
    Irrwahn
    ()
    Irrwahn Grausewitz, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Stub

    Artie Gold Guest

    Stub wrote:
    > I understand what B tree is. However I don't have any material covering B+
    > and B* trees.
    >
    > Is B+ tree also the same as B* tree?
    >
    > What differences between B tree and B+/B* trees?

    You have no C question. Why are you posting here? [This newsgroup is
    for discussion concerning the ISO standard C language, not
    algorithms or data structures.]

    In the future, try news:comp.programming.

    <OT>
    You should have STFW!

    See:
    http://www.nist.gov/dads/HTML/btree.html

    This should provide what you need.
    <OT>

    --ag

    --
    Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
    Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.
    Artie Gold, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Stub

    Rick Guest

    Haha!