    Second question is that are there any web sites that are
    specialized to algoriths? Any code also pseudo is suitable for
    my purposes.

    Steven, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Steven

    Alan Meyer Guest

    "Steven" <> wrote in message
    news:4071a174$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Trying to implement my own B+ tree and now I'm testing it.
    > I have seen applets somewere in net that implements
    > b+ trees etc but don't remember any urls. Google gives only
    > restricted b+ tree based applets.
    > Does anyone remember any urls?
    >
    > Second question is that are there any web sites that are
    > specialized to algoriths? Any code also pseudo is suitable for
    > my purposes.

    There are a number of open source btree implementations
    available via the C, C++ User's Journal.

    See http://www.cuj.com/link/subject41.htm?topic=link. There
    are at least three of them on that page. There are lots of
    others too in the C/UNIX world.

    Alan Meyer, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Steven

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:14:40 +0300, Steven <> wrote
    or quoted :

    >Trying to implement my own B+ tree and now I'm testing it.
    >I have seen applets somewere in net that implements
    >b+ trees etc but don't remember any urls. Google gives only
    >restricted b+ tree based applets.
    >Does anyone remember any urls?

    most of the time people use SQL engines that give more flexibility
    than raw B+ implementations.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sql.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.