BA-rb ( Bay Area Ruby Users Group ) - 'Generating Code in Ruby' by Jack Herrington.

Grant Steinfeld

BA-rb (Bay Area Ruby language Users Group) is pleased to announce that it
will begin meeting again.

The topic for the first meeting will be a lecture on 'Generating Code in
Ruby' by Jack Herrington.

This is a preview of the same talk he will be presenting the following week
at the Ruby Conference in Austin, Texas.

Time: Monday November 3rd 7 - 9 PM

Place: TBA

Assistance Requested:

We are looking for a suitable space (Silicon Valley, East Bay, San
Francisco) to host this meeting.

The venue needs to accommodate approximately 25 people

and should have a screen with either a RGB or an overhead projector.

If you are willing to help with this, please contact
(e-mail address removed) as soon as possible.

FYI: Grant Steinfeld has offered to help organize BA-rb and get it off the
ground again.

He will initially be the primary point of contact for BA-rb and can be
reached at (e-mail address removed)

We look forward to seeing you there.

Grant Steinfeld

BA-rb organizer

(e-mail address removed)

Jack Herrington

BA-rb founder

PLEASE REPLY TO SENDER directly - (e-mail address removed)