Baby steps to the "New" New Orleans

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

Baby steps to the "New" New Orleans Inbox
Craig Somerford
to Chasing, Donald, me, (bcc:Discovery), (bcc:Beijing)
show details
3:55 pm (0 minutes ago)
Our Beloved New Orleans needs you James Taylor "CLICK" to see why
Inbox
Craig Somerford
to Chasing, Google, me, News, Letters, (bcc:Local), (bcc:Le)
show details
1:08 pm (2 hours ago)
To James Taylor http://2Barter.net/forward.html Please if you will do
so for me...

Thank you; Craig O. S. " Chasing COW to
Music Fest "

-www.alleghenyfence.com-
baby stamp needed to enter www.bigdady.com Make one today To help
Finish
~~~~~~~~---------~~~~~~~~~-----------the BIG pitcher Faster Your
Beloved New Orleans
24 oct 2006 James
Taylor New Orleans 2005
Thank You
www.nojazzfest.com
Sincerely: James Taylor Hope to see and Hear from you
A.S.A.P.http://2Barter.net/pics.html Craig Oral Somerford and Monica
Somerford we need you...

" While Working in Faith " I truly
do love New Orleans

(e-mail address removed), you are invited to
Chasing COW to Music FEST
Thu Nov 16, 2006 (1 day)
(Eastern Time)
Starts at the Apple Store New York City (map)
16 2006 nov --First stop Central Park we be Gooooooogleing Earth bound
http://groups-beta.google.com/"CLICK" to see me in " New Orleans "
http://2Barter.net/pics.html then tell a Friend fast
www.2Barter.net/forward.html 24 oct 2006 Thank You Sincerely: Craig
Oral Somerford this VISION is for YOU First Song
"CLICK"http://www.heydevils.com/Einstein.mp3 Starts at the Apple Store
New York City
" Working in Faith "
And the Lord said write your vision so Download to go Sponsoring the
start Google and Apple "CLICK"http://www.bradsdeals.com/my/ and i will
write yet a VISION a real time Vision... it will be Called " CASING
COW to MUSIC FEST " the Mouse is your House Remember that
http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/gallery/vr2.html
" Casing Cow to Music Fest "
http://bandit.pc.cs.cmu.edu/god/ first STOP The Apple Store We need to
find a Music Fest the only thing is every one needs to take part in
the wonderful life of casing COW any input ? all input welcome " Tips
to Remember is this Casing cow is running now with Blessings only...
no ching ching we get a little ching ching we get a quality band. And
you can get to see me for real. In real time. Both me and my Wife
Monica. GOD'S blessing for us in this vision is " it's for him "
"CLICK"http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html The #1 rule in life is you
can only keep what you have When you give a little a way . and you
will find your self in a real time game a fun game a game of sight and
sound THAT this is my promise to you "CLICK" to begin " CHASING COW "
http://www.tis-gdv.de/tis_e/foto/2006/2006_01_x1.htm to Music Fest
More event details »

Will you attend?
Yes |No |Maybe

"Discovery Channel"
For your entertainment i live you with ?
Reply to James Taylor
Craig Somerford
to Chasing, Chasing, (bcc:Beijing)
"Donald Trump"
3:48 pm (0 minutes ago)
For your entertainment i leave you with ?
--http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/greysanatomy/
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford