background image in one table column

Knut Krueger

Ok the last tread was not the best start.
but I remembered the first question which caused the destroyed code from
the last tread. (but ... your answers in the tread were helpful but
they are not the
first priority, except to delete any errors)

The first question was to create a background of a table.
Is there a possibility to stretch background image over the hole table
size, or to shrink if the table gets smaller?

http://www.einthal.de/uni/page1.html

Regards Knut

code checked .. no errors ;-)

Neredbojias

Ok the last tread was not the best start.
but I remembered the first question which caused the destroyed code from
the last tread. (but ... your answers in the tread were helpful but
they are not the
first priority, except to delete any errors)

The first question was to create a background of a table.
Is there a possibility to stretch background image over the hole table
size, or to shrink if the table gets smaller?

Typically no, but there may be a few ways to do it (rather awkwardly) with
javascript, assuming the table and other things are amenable to the task.