Background Sound

Jeff Dillon

Per the client request, I have a background sound that plays on:

http://www.christies-catering.com

She wants the sound to play continuously as the user goes from page to page,
as it does now. Plus the ability to turn the sound off, like now.

But it uses frames, which I would prefer not to use. Any other ideas?

Jeff

Lloyd Sheen

Jeff said:
Per the client request, I have a background sound that plays on:

http://www.christies-catering.com

She wants the sound to play continuously as the user goes from page to page,
as it does now. Plus the ability to turn the sound off, like now.

But it uses frames, which I would prefer not to use. Any other ideas?

Jeff
If you want that to happen you cannot reload the page. You would have
to use Ajax for all page updates so that the element that is playing the
sound is not changed.

LS

Jeff Dillon

Lloyd Sheen said:
If you want that to happen you cannot reload the page. You would have to
use Ajax for all page updates so that the element that is playing the
sound is not changed.

LS

Ajax is a very good suggestion. A bit of rework, but a good idea. Thank you

Jeff