Background to a web page

dorayme

Bone Ur said:
I'm sure you are gorgeous - at least if the dumb broad theory has any
validity.

Thank you for introducing, for no other purpose than to be mean
spirited, this nasty note into an otherwise harmless light
exchange. Well done.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 02 Nov 2007 05:06:32 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Thank you for introducing, for no other purpose than to be mean
spirited, this nasty note into an otherwise harmless light
exchange. Well done.

Well, I wasn't trying to be mean-spirited, I was trying to be jocular. But
you're right. I'm sorry.

dorayme

Bone Ur said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 02 Nov 2007 05:06:32 GMT
dorayme scribed:

Well, I wasn't trying to be mean-spirited, I was trying to be jocular. But
you're right. I'm sorry.

That's ok Bone Ur. I look forward to cordial future exchanges.

Rob Waaijenberg

dorayme schreef:
That's ok Bone Ur. I look forward to cordial future exchanges.

Phew! Bone, next time you better stop and think a moment before you
start some intra-galaxial skirmish. That was a narrow escape.

Wyngs

Blinky said:
Why are you typing into the part you're quoting?
If that's a no-no, the reason is I just didn't know any better. I noted
that at the time but decided that as long as it was at the bottom it
didn't matter. However, I can see, after reflection, that it might be
construed as part of the other person's post. We shall avoid it. Thanks
for the question. NEXT!

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:24:08
GMT dorayme scribed:
That's ok Bone Ur. I look forward to cordial future exchanges.

Ditto. 'Course I might get rapscallionish ever' now 'n agin, but, hey, I'm
a guy.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 02 Nov 2007 07:36:51
GMT Rob Waaijenberg scribed:
Phew! Bone, next time you better stop and think a moment before you
start some intra-galaxial skirmish. That was a narrow escape.

Why do you think they call me "Bone Ur"?