    but that did not work either. Any hints?

    --
    - Zilla
    Zilla, Mar 6, 2009

  2. "Zilla" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visual
    > Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a table
    > with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which I understand,
    > is used by my web forms that use the master page to add their particular
    > content correct? How can I add a background image in my master page so
    > it shows up in my subsequent web forms? I tried dragging it into the
    > ContentPlaceHolder,
    > but that didn't work. I tried adding to the Style properties of the
    > ContentPlaceHolder
    > but that did not work either. Any hints?

    Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for the
    body element to the site.css.

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET
    Anthony Jones, Mar 6, 2009

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    "Anthony Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "Zilla" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visual
    >> Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a table
    >> with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which I understand,
    >> is used by my web forms that use the master page to add their particular
    >> content correct? How can I add a background image in my master page so
    >> it shows up in my subsequent web forms? I tried dragging it into the
    >> ContentPlaceHolder,
    >> but that didn't work. I tried adding to the Style properties of the
    >> ContentPlaceHolder
    >> but that did not work either. Any hints?
    >>

    > Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for the
    > body element to the site.css.
    >
    > --
    > Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
    image on the MasterPage.aspx,
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page.

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image");">

    But since I only want in on the bottom row, I also did this to the bottom
    row

    I then made the background-color of the other objects (tables, login
    controls, etc) of my other sheets
    to be "transparent", still to no avail.
    Zilla, Mar 6, 2009
  4. Watermark in MasterPage

    Were you able to find a solution to this?

    Zilla wrote:

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
    06-Mar-09

    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

    On Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:38 PM
    Zilla wrote:

    Background (watermark) image for master page
    I am new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visua
    Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a tabl
    with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which

    On Friday, March 06, 2009 3:56 AM
    Anthony Jones wrote:

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
    Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for th
    body element to the site.css

    -
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    On Friday, March 06, 2009 4:35 PM
    Zilla wrote:

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

    WebSite Monitor Service with Email and Messenger
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...2-da5f85718752/website-monitor-service-w.aspx
    Kreshiv Madhan, Oct 20, 2009
  5. Zilla

    Hall Real Guest

    bn

    For add watermark I usually use VidLogo.It's really good prog.Try.

    Kreshiv Madhan wrote:

    Watermark in MasterPage
    20-Oct-09

    Were you able to find a solution to this

    Zilla wrote

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
    06-Mar-0

    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image

    Zilla wrote

    Background (watermark) image for master pag
    I am new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visua
    Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a tabl
    with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, whic

    Anthony Jones wrote

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
    Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for th
    body element to the site.css

    -
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NE

    Zilla wrote

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image

    EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choic

    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image");"

    But since I only want in on the bottom row, I also did this to the bottom
    ro

    I then made the background-color of the other objects (tables, login
    controls, etc) of my other sheet
    to be "transparent", still to no avail.

    On Tuesday, October 20, 2009 6:23 PM
    Kreshiv Madhan wrote:

[...]

    WPF Control?s Default Style or Template by Extending the WPF Designer in Visual Studio 2010
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...g-the-wpf-designer-in-visual-studio-2010.aspx
    Hall Real, Jul 16, 2010