Backgroundrb Problem in linux.

Varun Goel

Hi All,
I wanna implement backgroundrb in my project but what happened
it's not working fine on linux machine i did same thing on window
machine it's working fine but on linux machine not working fine.
Please help me out i follow the link for plugin installation is---

script/plugin install svn://rubyforge.org//var/svn/backgroundrb

and follows the instruction also but first thing is that when i am
running server like rake backgroundrb:start
server not running

But when i am running like windows command ruby
script/backgroundrb/start then server is running but it's not going in
do_work(args) method.

Please help me out or send me some link with some instructions.

Thanks & Regards,
Varun Kumar

hemant

Hi All,
I wanna implement backgroundrb in my project but what happened
it's not working fine on linux machine i did same thing on window
machine it's working fine but on linux machine not working fine.
Please help me out i follow the link for plugin installation is---

script/plugin install svn://rubyforge.org//var/svn/backgroundrb

and follows the instruction also but first thing is that when i am
running server like rake backgroundrb:start
server not running

But when i am running like windows command ruby
script/backgroundrb/start then server is running but it's not going in
do_work(args) method.

Please help me out or send me some link with some instructions.
I thought:

http://backgroundrb.rubyforge.org

has enough information.

If you want to run git version of the plugin, you can use:

http://gnufied.org/2008/05/21/bleeding-edge-version-of-backgroundrb-for-better-memory-usage/

own coals.

http://gnufied.org