Backup all data on an NTFS partition using C++

Salil

I am working on an application that needs to copy all the data on a
particular disk/partition into an image file, and then use it as a
backup. Now my problem is that i have the password of the
administrator account , but i am not booted into windows, i'm doing
this from another os. So , how do i access the files that I do not
have the permission to access.
Could you also refer me any reference for this kind of programming
work?
Thank You
~Salil

Lazar