Backup your projects neatly

Discussion in 'C++' started by Guy, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. Guy

    Guy Guest

    If you are tired of trying to timely backup your project you should read
    this message.

    Relative Reversion is a new innovative product that will not only schedule
    your backup sessions incrementally, but it will also manage the number of
    backup snapshots that you want to keep on your storage media. Older backup
    snapshots are cleared automatically per your specifications, which makes
    room for newer backup snapshots to be stored. All the backup snapshots are
    taken incrementally, which reduces the storage requirements to the bear
    minimum. That means that after a simple configuration of Relative Reversion
    you can concentrate on your job while the data that you produce is taken
    care of by Relative Reversion.

    Relative reversion supports a novel E-GFSTM and STDTM algorithms, which
    enables you to define the number of backup snapshots to save based on the
    time they were taken, and to automatically clear outdated files. Several
    definitions exist for Intra-daily, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Special
    backup snapshots.

    Take this opportunity to be among the first to enjoy this robust product,
    and bring a peace to your mind. Visit our web site at www.datamills.com and
    download a time limited edition (expires on December 21, 2003) of this
    product. You may also simply register at our site, as an early adopter of
    this product, and automatically earn a 50% discount coupon for the purchase
    of this product see our web site for details.

    Please do not reply to this message, replies to this message are not
    monitored.

    Guy P.
    DataMills - Better Data Care Solutions
    www.datamills.com

    Guy, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Guy wrote:

    > If you are tired of trying to timely backup your project you should read
    > this message.

    What if I'm tired of spam? Do you have a message I can read for that?

    -Kevin

    Kevin Goodsell, Oct 2, 2003

  3. > > If you are tired of trying to timely backup your project you should read
    > > this message.
    > >

    > What if I'm tired of spam? Do you have a message I can read for that?

    He.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Mcdougall, Oct 3, 2003