Backup your projects neatly

Guy

If you are tired of trying to timely backup your project you should read
this message.

Relative Reversion is a new innovative product that will not only schedule
your backup sessions incrementally, but it will also manage the number of
backup snapshots that you want to keep on your storage media. Older backup
snapshots are cleared automatically per your specifications, which makes
room for newer backup snapshots to be stored. All the backup snapshots are
taken incrementally, which reduces the storage requirements to the bear
minimum. That means that after a simple configuration of Relative Reversion
you can concentrate on your job while the data that you produce is taken
care of by Relative Reversion.

Relative reversion supports a novel E-GFSTM and STDTM algorithms, which
enables you to define the number of backup snapshots to save based on the
time they were taken, and to automatically clear outdated files. Several
definitions exist for Intra-daily, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Special
backup snapshots.

Take this opportunity to be among the first to enjoy this robust product,
and bring a peace to your mind. Visit our web site at www.datamills.com and
download a time limited edition (expires on December 21, 2003) of this
product. You may also simply register at our site, as an early adopter of
this product, and automatically earn a 50% discount coupon for the purchase
of this product see our web site for details.

Please do not reply to this message, replies to this message are not
monitored.

Guy P.
DataMills - Better Data Care Solutions
www.datamills.com

Default User

Guy said:
If you are tired of trying to timely backup your project you should read
this message.

Never ever buy anything from spammers. It only encourages their
anti-social behavior.

Brian Rodenborn

Mike Wahler

Now here is a spammer with gall.

"Scissors!"
"Yes, doctor!"
<slap>
[snip spammer's link]

When replying to a spammer's post, please remove
his gall bladder. And omit the sutures . :)

-Mike

Mike Wahler

Richard Heathfield said:
Suture self.

<frown> Huh?

<light bulb> Ahh!!!

<groan>

Methinks I've met my match!

Does your wife get as exasperated with you
as mine does with me? :)

-Mike

Richard Heathfield

Mike said:
<light bulb> Ahh!!!

<groan>

Methinks I've met my match!

Does your wife get as exasperated with you
as mine does with me? :)

I can't tell on the available evidence; I suspect, though, that the Usanians
amongst us would say we're likely to be in the same ball park.

Mike Wahler

CBFalconer said:
Are you impugning his motives?

Have you seen the book (I forgot the author) entitled
"Get Thee to a Punnery" ? (yes it's a real book).

-Mike

Mark McIntyre

Have you seen the book (I forgot the author) entitled
"Get Thee to a Punnery" ? (yes it's a real book).

Get Thee to a Punnery
by Richard Lederer, Bill Thompson (Illustrator)

Richard Heathfield

Mike said:
And he posts with impunity. Please don't punch him.

You guys sure love grep, don't you? But now it's time to put /usr/dict/words
back in the cupboard and get on with your homework (or rather, since this
is comp.lang.c, other people's homework).

Mike Wahler

Richard Heathfield said:
You guys sure love grep, don't you?

Not me. I'm not using it. This stuff is naturally
flowing from my twisted mind. :)
But now it's time to put /usr/dict/words
back in the cupboard and get on with your homework (or rather, since this
is comp.lang.c, other people's homework).

Agreed.

-Mike

Peter Shaggy Haywood

Groovy hepcat Richard Heathfield was jivin' on Thu, 2 Oct 2003
20:41:38 +0000 (UTC) in comp.lang.c.
Re: [OT, spam] Backup your projects neatly's a cool scene! Dig it!
Suture self.

You guys should have been surgeons. You've got us all in stitches.
I'll stop reading this thread now, before someone says something about
their funny-bone. :)

http://alphalink.com.au/~phaywood/