"Bad file descriptor" with Webrick/Instiki service

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

Ruby 1.8.2 R7
Windows 2000

I setup Instiki as a service on my home Windows box. For the most
part, it seems to work just fine. Every once and a while, however, it
flakes out and I get this error:

Internal Server Error
Bad File Descriptor
WEBrick/1.3.1 (Ruby/1.8.2/2004-07-29) at localhost:2500.

It appears only sporadically and seems to be harmless - going back and
forward again in the browser usually fixes it.

Any ideas? What little I saw in the .command_log wasn't helpful.

Regards,

Dan