bad position of autocomplete list of input field

Kubus

Please help, IE 6.0 seems to hava a problem with input form autocomplete
dropdown positioning.
The dropdown list with last entries which appears normally right
below the field but when used within an IFRAME it is offset far down from
input field - seems the dropdown is moved down exactly same amount as
IFRAME offset from the top of the main document.

Simple example:
<form method="get">
<input type="text" name="Name" value="">
</form>
works ok here:
http://www.geocities.com/kszmigie/inner.htm

but this example from above when hosted in IFRAME (simplified
code here):
does not work ok, the autocomplete is moved
down from it's form field:
http://www.geocities.com/kszmigie/main.htm

This works ok in Firefox. Anybody has a clue how to workaround it
or fix it in my code?
It looks very ugly in my project :(

Thanks a lot!
Kuba

Kubus

ok, no responses so I'll publish my findings.
What seems to solve the problem (at least inthis particular case)
is to add positioning style item to the IFRAME :

style='position:relative;left:0px;top:0px;'

and the autocomplete box jumps back to it's correct position.

Best Regards,
Kuba