    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    http://pqlr.org/bbs/

    Jenn, May 10, 2010

  2. Jenn

    rf Guest

    "Jenn" <> wrote in message
    news:hsa0qf$d70$-september.org...

    > Bad weather is on the way ... a couple tornados have already been spotted
    > southwest of us. They say it's just beginning... it may be a bumpy night
    > here in Tulsa.

    WTF does this have to do with HTML?

    rf, May 11, 2010

  3. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    "rf" <> wrote in message

    > "Jenn" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Bad weather is on the way ... a couple tornados have already been spotted
    >> southwest of us. They say it's just beginning... it may be a bumpy night
    >> here in Tulsa.

    > WTF does this have to do with HTML?

    awe geeeeeee .. I Posted to the wrong group ... sorry bout that.
    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)

    Jenn, May 11, 2010
  4. Jenn

    freemont Guest

    On Mon, 10 May 2010 18:53:56 -0500, Jenn writ:

    > "rf" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jenn" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Bad weather is on the way ... a couple tornados have already been
    >>> spotted southwest of us. They say it's just beginning... it may be a
    >>> bumpy night here in Tulsa.

    >> WTF does this have to do with HTML?

    > awe geeeeeee .. I Posted to the wrong group ... sorry bout that.

    It was intended for alt.her.email.LOL
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"

    freemont, May 11, 2010
  5. Jenn

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 10 May 2010, "rf" <> wrote:

    > "Jenn" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Bad weather is on the way ... a couple tornados have already been
    >> spotted southwest of us. They say it's just beginning... it may be
    >> a bumpy night here in Tulsa.

    > WTF does this have to do with HTML?

    (H)ere's (T)he (M)eteorological (L)owdown...

    --
    Neredbojias

    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/

    Neredbojias, May 11, 2010
  6. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jenn"
    <> writing in

    > Bad weather is on the way ... a couple tornados have already been
    > spotted southwest of us. They say it's just beginning... it may be a
    > bumpy night here in Tulsa.

    I wish you luck, and hope you and your family stay safe.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, May 11, 2010
  7. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    "Adrienne Boswell" <> wrote in message
    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jenn"
    > <> writing in
    >

    >> Bad weather is on the way ... a couple tornados have already been
    >> spotted southwest of us. They say it's just beginning... it may be a
    >> bumpy night here in Tulsa.

    > I wish you luck, and hope you and your family stay safe.

    thanks..... Tulsa did ok.. but some smaller towns all around us didn't do so
    good. Several tornados did some major damage I've been hearing.
    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)

    Jenn, May 11, 2010