Bad webcam picture

hihihi

Thomas Matthews

hihihi said:
Hi..

I am trying to load a webcam picture into my linux prog following this
methode, with some changes:
http://www.inf.ed.ac.uk/teaching/courses/sdp/creative/v4lintro.html
One of the changes is VIDEO_MODE_AUTO or VIDEO_MODE_PAL instead of
VIDEO_MODE_NTSC.

Now i get a picture with 3 times a small picture next to each other, and a
large gray area below.
Like this http://home.wanadoo.nl/hihihi/temp/picture-2.ppm

Does anyone know what the problem might be ?

Thanks.

The problem is that this is the wrong newsgroup.
The _standard_ C++ language has no facilities
for html nor pictures. You will need to consult
a newsgroup about your compiler or platform.

See the FAQ and welcome.txt below.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message: